SSA Group is looking for Junior .NET developer to work on a permanent basis.
Project: High-Loaded OLTP/DW system, which is collecting and analyzing big amount of data.
- At least 1 year experience as a .NET developer
- Knowledge of the main OOP principles and development patterns
- Knowledge of C#
- Understanding of .NET principles
- Advanced knowledge of .NET (namespaces, data access including ADO.NET, LINQ, NHibernate, security, XML/XSLT, RegularExpressions)
- Knowledge of Transact-SQL
- Advanced WCF (SOAP, REstfull services, endpoints configuration)
- English level: Intermediate+
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, good team player
- Professional development
- Long term employment
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
- Flexible working schedule
- Comfortable office